Ease Your Gut Beat the Bloat Terms & Conditions STELLAR HEALTH
Updated: October 2021
These terms and conditions govern the way in which we supply The Ease Your Get, Beat the Bloat group programme to you.
Please read these terms carefully before making your purchase. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are hereby reserved.
By purchasing The Ease Your Gut, Beat the Bloat programme, you agree to the terms set out below. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any amendments to this agreement, which may be made at any time.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US Stellar Health, a company based in Scotland, UK. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 07756118639.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE In consideration of your payment, we hereby grant you a licence to use the purchased The Ease Your Gut, Beat the Bloat Group programme (“the Product”). This licence is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, sub licensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms.
This licence is personal to you and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
2. GENERAL We develop, distribute and maintain this Product and will also provide you with login details. We will also manage your access to the Product and provide support to you, where necessary.
You shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Product or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for your individual learning. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these terms. You shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials.
We provide the materials ‘as is’ and without any warranties, whether express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded under statute. We also do not warrant that the materials will be error free, including technical inaccuracies.
3. ACCESS TO MATERIALS The starting date of your access to The Ease Your Gut, Beat The Bloat is deemed to be the date that you first have access and continues for a further five (5) week period. Following this date, access to The Ease Your Gut, Beat the Bloat program and Facebook group will be removed.
We will take all commercially reasonable steps to provide you with uninterrupted access to the Product. However, your access may be restricted from time to time for reasons beyond our control. Such reasons include force majeure events, power outages and actions from computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Your access may also be interrupted due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic, programming errors, regular maintenance and other related reasons. Where this is the case, we will take commercially reasonable steps to restore your full access within a reasonable period of time. ‘Commercially reasonable’ in these terms shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith, without unduly burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
Our aim is to provide a program to help you identify what is at the heart of your gut issues so you can find the freedom to love life again.
The program is open to members over the age of 18 years of age. Access to the program is EU wide and not UK specific.
4. PRICING AND PAYMENT We useStripe (via TillyPay) (third party payment providers), to process our payments.
Payment for the Product must be made at the point of purchase unless a payment plan has been selected. If a Payment Plan is selected, you will make an initial payment at the time of purchase followed by 1 or more payments depending on the payment plan selected. Payments will be debited automatically from the account at 30 day intervals.
No additional fees are charged when purchasing through a payment plan.
Stellar Health reserves the right to withdraw payment plan purchase options at any time.
You agree to provide payment for the Product in the stipulated currency and you will be liable to pay any relevant conversion charges, as well as applicable sales tax in your region.
We reserve our right to review and change the pricing of the product. This will not affect products that have already been purchased.
5. CANCELLATION AND RESTRICTION POLICY We offer a 14 day cancellation policy. If you decide that The Ease Your Gut, Beat the Bloat programme is not right for you, please email us within 14 days following your purchase.
If you paid in full, we will refund you for the 2nd month. If you paid in instalments, we will cancel any future payments due. Your first instalment cannot be refunded.
No full or part refunds are available after the first 14 days following your purchase.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the system requirements, including compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service, prior to purchasing any content. We are unable to provide refunds where your access to the Product is inhibited due to insufficient system requirements.
We may restrict your access to the Product if you breach these terms, including without limitation:
a) A failure to make any payment due to us; or
b) Failure to provide accurate information that is necessary for us to provide the Products to you. In these circumstances, we will inform you via email with seven (7) days’ notice that your access to the Product will be restricted.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Stellar Health is a registered nutrition practitioner to help you navigate the myriad of nutrition information out there and get to the root cause of your health issue.
You understand that the program requires at least 1-2 hours per week for you to dedicate to implementation. You understand that you need to show up and be part of the wider program community via the private Facebook group, join the Live Masterclasses, implement the recommended strategies and that your results are a direct reflection of your input and successful implementation.
Stellar Health is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment. Stellar Health is not a substitute for the advice of your doctor, healthcare team, oncology team, gastrointestinal consultant or any of your health care advisors, personal or professional. Stellar Health does not make any guarantees about your health outcomes or results with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. Stellar Health is not a substitute for mental health advice and/or treatment.
You are responsible for contacting your GP about any health concerns.
If you are receiving treatment from your GP, or any other medical provider, you should discuss any dietary changes with them prior to making changes.
7. YOUR RIGHTS This is a summary of your key legal rights.
Under the laws of the United Kingdom, the Product must be as described, fit for purpose and of a satisfactory quality. If the Product is faulty, then you are entitled to ask for a repair or a replacement and if the fault cannot be fixed, or it has not been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, then you can get some or all of your money refunded.
If you can show that the fault has damaged your device and that we have not used reasonable care and skill, then you may be entitled to compensation.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All rights, title and interest in intellectual property rights relating to the Product including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, improvements, developments, proprietary information, know-how, processes, methods, business plans or models (including computer software and preparatory and design materials thereof) and all other intellectual property (whether registered or not) developed or created from time to time shall exclusively be owned by Stellar Health. While you may utilise the intellectual property, you understand that there shall be no transfer of ownership of the same.
Nothing that you see or read in the Product may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
10. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is either obvious that it will happen or if we are both aware that it might happen, such as where you have discussed the possibility with us during the sales process.
We are not liable to you in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
If the Product damages your device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice, following installation/download instructions, or having in place the minimum system requirements as advised by us.
Our liability to you for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the downloading of content is limited to the amount you have paid for the Product. In no event shall we be liable for damages in excess of this sum.
11. FACEBOOK GROUP - EASE YOUR GUT, BEAT THE BLOAT At all times, please respect the rules of the Facebook Group and the community within it. Failure to comply may result in removal from the group and program.Do share your insights, challenges and wins with the group
Do ask questions and share ideas
Please DO NOT solicit business from or sell to other members directly or indirectly
Please DO NOT bully or harass other members in any way
Please DO NOT spam members via messenger
This site (https://www.stellarhealth.co.uk) or The Ease Your Gut, Beat the Bloat programme is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
12. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS You need our consent to transfer your rights under these terms to someone else. We may not agree to this as these terms grant a licence for your benefit only.
Nobody else has any rights under these terms – they are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Stellar Health accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any opinions, findings, recommendations, comments or content written on any social platform or website in connection with our Product, including any Facebook Group, by either you or any other Product user.
If a court finds part of these terms illegal, the rest will continue in force. 13. GOVERNING LAW These terms are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you can bring legal proceedings in the Scottish courts.
Mary Cotter, Registered Nutritional Therapist, mBANT, CNHC Appointments are online by Zoom.